Wednesday 18 July 2012

Summer wishlist




For some reason, I really enjoy seeing what other bloggers have on their wishlists, so I'm also sharing mine today. Maybe some of you will find it interesting:

Por alguma razão, gosto imenso de ver as wish lists das outras bloggers, por isso hoje vou partilhar a minha convosco. Pode ser que algumas de vós a achem interessante:

1. Individual eyelashes. They obviously don't have to be from M.A.C., because I actually had a not so great experience with some lashes that I bought from them (I will give them the benefit of the doubt because it might just be that I'm clumsy and could work with them), but these look pretty natural and pretty, so I hope I can give them a try. Pestanas falsas individuais. Claramente que não têm de ser da M.A.C., visto que até nem tive uma excelente experiência com umas pestanas falsas que lá comprei (mas dou-lhes o benefício da dúvida, pois pode ter sido por falta de habilidade minha que não me dei bem com elas), mas estas parecem bem bonitas e naturais, por isso espero poder experimentá-las em breve.

2. Believe it or not, I do not own any eye makeup brushes besides those that come in the palettes I have (I told you I wasn't an eyeshadow person). So, now that I have an Inglot palette that I'm in love with, it's time to buy some. Acreditem ou não, eu não tenho nenhum pincel para olhos para além daqueles que as paletes que tenho já trazem (eu disse-vos que não sou uma pessoa que adore sombras). Por isso, agora que tenho uma palette da Inglot fantástica, é tempo de investir numas.

3. Recourbe Cils de Chanel, Precision Eyelash Curler, pretty self-explanatory. O curvex da Chanel. Não precisa de grandes explicações.

4. The new Illusion d'Ombre from Chanel in Abstraction. It's such a pretty rosey/peach shade and great texture, I think I'm falling in love with eyeshadows now! O novo Illusion d'Ombre da Chanel na cor Abstraction. É uma cor rosa/pêssego tão linda e com uma textura excelente, acho que estou a ficar viciada em sombras agora!

5. A black liquid eyeliner. I've heard the ones from Inglot are very good, so I might give those a try. Um eyeliner líquido preto. Ouvi dizer que os da Inglot são muito bons, por isso devo experimentá-los.

6. Finally, a lipstick palette from Inglot. I love the idea of building my own palette and choosing the colours I want, and besides Inglot products are very reasonably priced for their great quality, so I can't wait to get my hands on these. Finalmente, uma palete de batons da Inglot. Adoro a ideia de construir a minha própria palete com as cores que gosto, e, além disso, os produtos da Inglot têm um preço bastante razoável para a qualidade que têm, por isso não posso esperar para ter isto.


I would love to know which products are in your current beauty wishlist!
Adoraria saber que produtos estão na tua wishlist de maquilhagem!

xoxo

Merengue

2 comments:

  1. I have a pack of individual lashes from a year ago that I've not worn :p They just seem super fiddly. But they'd be great for a special night out when you have a lot of time to do your makeup. The Chanel eyeshadow looks gorgeous - I really want the Illusion d'Ombre in Illusoire :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Illusoire is also really pretty :) I wish I could have all of them! x

      Delete

Blogger templates