Thursday 19 July 2012

Miss me when I'm gone


I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that, most often, skincare products only start making a real difference and working properly when you're almost running out of it. And this was precisely what happened to me with Bioderma's Sébium AKN. During the first weeks I tried it, it didn't seem to do much for me. I was actually a bit disappointed to be honest. However, more recently, I have found that this has done what any other product hasn't for me: it actually diminishes and (after a few months extinguishes) any acne scaring and discolouration I had on my skin. And after realising this, of course I started noticing that I'm almost running out of it. Oh well. 
So I would say it is a good product. It does what it says it does, even though you have to be patient and apply it everyday for a couple of months. Nevertheless, I wouldn't recommend this if you're just trying to get rid of blemishes/acne.  It didn't seem to do much for me in that department, but it did wonders when it comes to evening out my skin tone.

Estou certa de que não sou a única que pensa que certos produtos de cosmética só começam verdadeiramente a "funcionar" quando chegamos ao fundo da embalagem. E foi exactamente isto que me aconteceu com o Sébium AKN da Bioderma. Durante as primeiras semanas que o experimentei, não pareceu fazer uma grande diferença na minha pele. Francamente, fiquei até um pouco desapontada. No entanto, mais recentemente, notei que este produto conseguiu o que mais nenhum que já experimentei consegui: ele diminui verdadeiramente (e, após uns meses, elimina completamente) quaisquer marcas de acne e descoloração que tinha na minha pele. Claro está que, pouco depois de me aperceber disto, reparei que já não me restava muito produto na embalagem. Enfim.
Por isso, no geral, diria que é um bom produto. Ele faz realmente aquilo que promete, embora seja precisa alguma paciência e aplicação diária durnte uns meses. No entanto, não recomendaria isto se estás apenas à procura de um produto que elimine o acne. Ele não me pareceu ajudar muito nesse plano, mas fez maravilhas no que toca a homogeneizar o meu tom de pele.


xoxo

Merengue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates