Sunday 15 July 2012

M.A.C. Cremeblend Blush in Something Special



This is the first ever blush I got since I became really obsessed with all things makeup (before I just bought bottles and bottles of Benefit's Posie Tint and swore by that). I was set to find a cream blush suitable for an everyday look. The assistant at M.A.C. recommended this peachy shade for my pale complexion, and I trusted her choice.
Overall, this is undoubtedly one of my favourite blushes. I've already hit pan and I usually have to stop myself from wearing it so often! I'm definitely repurchasing this when I run out of it :)

Este foi o primeiro blush que eu comprei desde que fiquei obcecada com tudo o que tivesse a ver com maquilhagem (antes disso coleccionava frascos e frascos do Posie Tint da Benefit). Nessa altura estava decidida em encontrar um blush em creme para usar no dia-a-dia. A senhora da M.A.C. recomendou-me este blush em tons de pêssego para a minha pele clara, e eu confiei na escolha.
No fundo, este é, sem sombra de dúvida, um dos meus blushes preferidos. Já cheguei ao fundo da embalagem e tenho de me lembrar, de vez em quando, que não o posso usar sempre, que tenho de ir variando! Vou definitivamente comprá-lo outra vez quando o acabar :)





xoxo


Merengue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates