Sunday 29 July 2012

It's not you, it's me | Não és tu, sou eu







Dearest Chanel Pureté Idéale Serum,

It's not you, it's me.
I fell for you the first time I used you. Never before had I felt just a difference in my skin after the first time of using a product. You are absolutely ideal for oily skin. You thoroughly hydrate it without making it the slightest bit greasy.
However, after this lovely time, which went by so fast, I have to leave you. I'm far too broke to be able to afford having you right now. Till then, I will have to use up all the other products I have bought before I can have you in my arms again. I have learnt that you really pay for what you get here.
Hope to see you soon,




Querido Serum Chanel Pureté Idéale,

Não és tu, sou eu.
Apaixonei-me por ti assim que te usei. Nunca antes tinha sentido uma verdadeira diferença na minha pele ao usar um produto pela primeira vez. És absolutamente perfeito para peles oleosas. Hidratas a fundo sem me deixares oleosa.
No entanto, após este doce mas curto tempo juntos, tenho de te deixar. De momento, estou demasiado falida para te poder comprar outra vez. Até lá, terei de acabar todos os outros produtos que comprei para te poder ter nos braços outra vez. A qualidade paga-se cara.
Espero ver-te em breve,

xoxo


Merengue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates