Monday 16 July 2012

Beauty on a Budget #3 : Baby skin | Sovina e linda #3: Pele de bebé


Johnson's baby oil is a multi-tasking product! Not only is it great for moisturizing your body (I tend to use it right after showering, applying it while my skin is still wet and then gently patting a towel against my skin), it also works very well as a makeup remover! 
Lately, I have also been using it on my face as a moisturizer. And, believe me, I have a very oily t-zone and you might be scared to use an oil if you've got oily skin, but just give this a try. I usually use it only at night, because it would probably be too strong for a daytime 'moisturizer', but the results I have gotten have been amazing! I have woken up with very moisturized, soft and clear skin!


O óleo de bebé ja Johnson & Johnson é um produto multi-facetado! Não é apenas um excelente hidratante para o corpo (eu costumo usá-lo após o duche, aplicando-o enquanto a minha pele ainda está molhada e tocando depois gentilmente com uma toalha), mas também funciona lindamente como um removedor de maquilhagem!
Ultimamente, tenho-o usado também na minha cara como um hidratante. E, acreditem em mim, eu tenho uma zona-T bastante oleosa e pode parecer assustador usar um óleo em pele oleosa, mas tenta porque resulta. Costumo usar à noite, porque seria provavelmente demasiado forte para um hidratante de dia, e os resultados têm sido fantásticos. Tenho acordado com uma pele extremamente hidratada, macia e sem problemas!


xoxo

Merengue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates