Monday 18 June 2012

Beauty on a Budget #1 : I smell something fishy! | Sovina e linda #1 : Há alguma coisa no ar!

Zara Woman Black Perfume


On my last trip to ZARA I found this little gem waiting for me in the counter display. I tried it just for fun and was amazed to find out this perfume smells EXACTLY like J'adore from Dior!!! I kid you not! And, of course, here comes the part that blew me away: it costs only €5.95! So, in a time of financial crisis, why not embrace the cheap and chic philosophy and save some euros on this one? ;) It comes in a minimalist bottle that's perfect to carry around in your bag for a midday little sprinkle, even though the staying power of this little beauty is remarkable.



Na minha última ida à ZARA encontrei este pequeno tesouro, que me esperava no balcão. Experimentei-o por curiosidade e fiquei abismada ao descobrir que ele cheira EXACTAMENTE igual ao J'adore da Dior!!! Não estou a brincar! E, claro, aqui vem a parte que me deixou de boca aberta: custa apenas €5.95! Por isso, num tempo de crise financeira, porque não adoptar a filosofia cheap and chic e poupar uns euros neste? ;) O perfume vem num frasco minimalista que é perfeito para trazer na mala para uma borrifadela a meio do dia, embora ele dure imenso tempo na pele!







Have you ever tried any of Zara's perfumes? Share your thoughts with us!
E tu? Alguma vez experimentaste algum perfume da Zara? Partilha connosco!

xoxo

Merengue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates